Panasonic KX-NT700 IP Conference Phone
The Panasonic KX-NT700 IP Conference Phone works with your existing telephone system, or operates natively on your business or broadband data network. The system includes a Three-Party Conference feature that lets you conference up to three units together, or conference one analog call into a two-party IP conference meeting. Need to further expand your meeting to include other remote parties? The KX-NT700 is designed to work with a variety of existing equipment for maximum flexibility including:
- TCP/IP Compatibility (peer to peer only)
- SIP Extension Compatibility
- Single-Line Telephone (SLT) Capability
- Web Conferencing Systems Capability*
Also, the KX-NT700 supports connection to Standard (PSTN) telephone networks so it’s no problem adding a remote mobile phone to the conference if someone’s running late and you want to conference them in.
*Future Software Version
High definition voice quality
The KX-NT700 uses a wideband speech codec to deliver high definition sound quality. This ensures that multiple users can engage in a conversation without compromising voice quality and delivers crystal clear sound giving your conferences an intimate, face-to-face feeling.
A Panasonic exclusive! This ingenious feature allows you to easily understand a fast talker by slowing down spoken words while shortening the silent intervals between them. Avoids wasted time caused by asking conference participants to repeat themselves.
SD card recording
Here’s an easy way to record and review completed meetings. The KX-NT700 features an SD card slot so you can easily record your conferences to an SD card and play them back on a PC at your convenience. 2GB SD card will record up to 67 hours of conference time!
The KX-NT700 employs noise reduction technology which helps reduce ambient noise such as projector fans, ceiling music or nearby traffic so you hear the conversation not the noise.
Connects to Phone System:
- Onsite through a Single Line Extension Port or through a Hybrid Extension Port. 3 Way Conference Call Capability
- IP Phone: As a SIP Extension with Panasonic SIPExtensionKeycode. Very limited functionality
- IP Phone: Connects to an NT300 Series Phone such as the NT321, NT343, NT346 with an audio cable and by programming the phone to ps mode. Best recommended option. Can make up to 8 party conference call.
- IP Phone: If you are using a softphone, the NT700 phone can connect to your computer with an audio cable. You can use it when you would like to use a speakerphone. KX-NT700 Phone comes with software to integrate with your softphone.
- NT700 Phone comes with an audio cable
- Conference VoIP phone
- Dialer Type: Keypad
- Dialing Modes: Pulse, tone
- Conference Call Capability: 3-way
- Speakerphone (digital duplex)
- Menu Operation
- Function Buttons: Speakerphone button, recall button, flash button, pause button, mute button, redial button
- Volume Control
- Ringer Control
- Computer Link (USB)
- Built-in clock, built-in calendar
- Noise reduction
- Built-in SD card slot
- IP Telephony
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, PSTN telephony interface
- VoIP Protocols: SIP
- Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729a, G.711u, G.711a
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), Differentiated Services (DiffServ), IEEE 802.1p, Type of Service (ToS)
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP, static
- Network Protocols: IP, TCP, UDP
- Network Ports Qty: 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Phone Directory Capacity: 100 names numbers
- Dialed Calls Memory: 10
- Backlit LCD display – monochrome
- Display Resolution: 103 x 48 pixels
- Connections: 1 x PSTN line jack / RJ-11 1 x audio line in / mini-phone 3.5 mm 1 x audio line out / mini-phone 3.5 mm
- Power adapter – external
- Width: 10.8 in
- Depth: 10.8 in
- Height: 2.2 in