Ubiquiti BM5-Ti Bullet M5 Titanium Outdoor 5GHz WiFi Access Point (150Mbps N)
The Ubiquiti BM5-Ti Bullet M5 Titanium Outdoor 5GHz WiFi Access Point (150Mbps N) is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, this Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium is a wireless radio with an integrated N-Type RF connector that can be directly plugged in to any antenna to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge. The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium is engineered to survive extreme conditions and features an upgraded aluminium casing, weatherproof N-Type connection gasket, and water-tight cable gland to make it virtually bullet-proof.
- High Performance 5GHz 802.11n radio architecture.
- Works with any suitable antenna, N Type connector.
- Ubiquiti AirOS software for management.
- Weatherproof Titanium external housing.
- Power over Ethernet*.
Integrated airMAX Technology
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilising Ubiquiti’s breakthrough airMAX technology. With airMAX, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaining high throughput and low latency performance.
The Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium, operators can just plug and go.
Ubiquiti airOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti ï¬rmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful ï¬rmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
*No power supply or POE injector included.
Standard warranty: 1-year
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- Memory Information 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
Regulatory / Compliance Information
- Wireless Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance Yes
Physical / Electrical / Environmental
- Dimensions 190 x 46 mm
- Weight 196 g
- Enclosure Characteristics Powder Coated Aluminium
- Antenna Connector N-Type Connector (male)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (included)
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Max. Power Consumption 7 Watts
- Operating Temperature -40 to 80° C
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
- Modes Station, Access Point, AP Repeater
- Services SNMP, DHCP, NAT
- Utilities Site Survey with Preferred SSID, Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility
- Security WEP/WPA/WPA2
- QoS 802.11e / WMM Support
- Statistical Reporting Ethernet Activity, Uptime, Packet Success/Errors