The ZKTeco V350 Finger Vein Access Control Terminal is an IP-based finger vein terminal used for access control.
It can support to work in standalone mode, or connect to third party access control panel by using wiegand interface.
With independent patent vein recognition technology, the V350 has many advantages. It can identify fake finger; not affected by external light and the fingerprint wear. It can also effectively identify finger desquamate (layers of skin).
The ZKTeco V350 is compatible with a variety of software including a range of ZKTeco brand
- ZKTeco’s first Finger Vein identification access control terminal.
- Work in standalone mode or TCP/IP connected.
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate authentication.
- 2.8 inch capacitive touch screen.
- Flexible to combine different finger vein and password authentication.
- Advanced access control functions, supports multiple time zones and personnel groups.
software. Take a look at the Software Tab above and see what options are available for this unit and find a feature set that meets your requirement.