The ZKTeco V350 Finger Vein Access Control Terminal
Enhanced Access control that works on a standalone mode, can be integrated to other interfaces to connect with alarms.
It can support to work in standalone mode, or connect to third party access control panel by using wiegand interface.
With vein recognition, ZKTeco V350 has many advantages. It be used to identify fake fingers; It can also effectively identify finger desquamate (layers of skin).
The ZKTeco V350 is compatible with a variety of software including a range of ZKTeco brand
ZKTeco V350 Specifications
- ZKTect Finger Vein identification access control terminal.
- Can Work in standalone mode
- TCP/IP Connection Capability .
- Reliable, durable and accurate authentication.
- 2.8 inch capacitive touch screen.
- Flexible to combine different finger vein and password authentication.
- Advanced access control functions, supports multiple time zones and personnel groups.
Take a look at the Software Tab above and see what options are available for this unit and find a feature set that meets your requirement.